NILA Refund Policy
Refund is only available during the first two weeks of each course. Once the course begins, if you wish to stop attending classes during the first two weeks, you may request for a partial refund of your course fees.
To request a refund, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of the start of the course.
Please provide the following information in your email:
- Your name
- The course you are enrolled in
- When you wish to stop attending class (week 1, or week 2)
Please note that the following fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
- One or two weeks of course fees (depending on the week the refund request is made)
- $50 non-refundable registration fee
- Credit Card and Refund Processing Fees: 6% from/to the U.S., 8% from/to other countries)
We will process the refund once all information has been provided. Any refund issued will be automatically credited to the credit card account used by the student at the time of registration. Please allow up to 4 weeks for the refund processing.